Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A Broken Family

Sorry I am weak with the pictures. But it is 11:45 and I'm tired.

I had to add this little tidbit, though.

I am leaving for Toronto tomorrow. The girls aren't coming with me. So, as I was putting them to bed tonight, Molly was lamenting being left behind. When I gave her one last cuddle, she whispered into my ear, "Are we a broken family now?"

What? What have you been watching, Moll? Then I realized that in "Lilo and Stitch", Lilo and her sister are called a broken family because they have no parents. That's a bit heavy. So, I sat back down on the bed and we had a little chat about the permanence of family...blah, blah, blah.

Out of that conversation, Molly revealed that she wished she had a magic mirror so that she could look in it and always see where I was. Holy crow, that's out of Snow White. Hmmm, is it possible that I need to take a second look at our video collection and maybe give Disney a bit of a rest?

No comments: