Wednesday, December 5, 2012

E- back to blogging soon

It's been a frustrating couple of weeks as far as our blog goes.  Les and I decided that writing this blog would be a good way to capture our family memories, both in terms of pictures and little stories that we would otherwise easily forget.

It's been better than we would have ever imagined for that.  We get to share our lives with many people that mean a lot to us.  We're grateful that people care enough to check in every once in a while and see what adventures our family is up to.

Each year we print up a book with all the entries and have an instant journal with all our best pictures in it.  I'm pretty sure that this will one day be our most treasured possession.

However, since the middle of our trip to Florida, a glitch in Google's system has meant that we haven't been able to upload any of our pictures.  Bad timing for us and pretty frustrating.  

Not that I've been carrying my share of the blogging for the last year anyways.  Instead I have been pouring my free time into making a website to help basketball players develop great habits.  

It's taken a lot of time (partly due to my lack of website building experience) but I am happy with the result.

Please take a couple of minutes to check it out....there's lots of good stuff there.  Also, it represents a big part of what I've spent my life learning and now am teaching to lots of young players.

The site is filled with good quality free information and I'd really appreciate anybody willing to LIKE it on Facebook or sign up for the newsletter.......because it all helps to spread the word.  

Anyways, check it out while Les and I wait for Google to fix their glitch!

No comments: