Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lucky boy...

Friday I had work to do, but I also had an extra Lucas...

Molly and Finny were skiing with Eric's mom and her friend Catherine (thanks to some hard work by Jane, the girls are becoming good skiers), so they were out of the house. But a talkative three year old and a phone interview for work don't mix. I called in help.

My dad offered to take Lukey out for the morning. On an adventure. What would most appeal to a little guy and his grandad? Planes, trains and automobiles. The boys took the new Canada Line out to the airport to watch planes take off and land.

I conducted my interview in peace. Lukey had a ball with his granddad's undivided attention. My dad got to see the airport through fresh, little eyes. It was success all around.

Doesn't this kid look happy?

No comments: