Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Christmas to the blogeshpere






After the orgy of presents and eating, things have returned to semi-normal...well, as normal as they can be with a close-to-newborn in the house. Molly and I went out to Starbucks (there are two within a block of us...wow) with some friends this afternoon. We left Finny and the newbie with Eric. No disasters, so we may venture farther afield next time. Like Mexico, or Hawaii.

Tomorrow we go back down to Point Roberts until New Years. We'll be having fondue at my mom and dad's place to ring in 2007. Mmmm, cooking meat on sticks is fun. I guess I really am a product of the 70s because I think fondues rock.

All the best to everyone for 2007. And if anyone wants to come down to Point Roberts to see us, you know where we are. Unless you don't.

No comments: