Monday, January 15, 2007

The Dorner's visit

I'm now in the regular work routine at my newly full time job as a First Aid attendant on the RAV/Canada line. I am doing a 2 days then 2 nights on (followed by 4 days off) shift rotation, which is good preparation for the fire fighting job to follow (yes, I'm still expecting that to happen, eventually). In between shifts, we headed down to Point Roberts for 3 days of cold and snow. Most of our time was spent around the warm fire playing board games with the girls and watching movies from our Zip.ca account. It was so cold I didn't get a chance to try out my Christmas present, a new chainsaw.

We came back from the Point in time for my Sunday afternoon basketball and hockey games. I now have a few days of work before I head off to Phoenix for a couple days with Les' dad. These pictures are from our trip to Whistler (with a stop at the Stanley Park totem poles) just after the new year with the Dorners.

No comments: