Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Family life...four in a single tub...


One of my favourite things to do with my girls is take a nice, relaxing bath in the evening before bed. We all pile in and get clean. Now, however, we have a new member (with a member...sorry...) and the bath seems to be getting smaller. The two girls and Lucas and I got into the teeny, tiny bath this evening. An adventure...I am pretty sure there were about two tablespoons of water in there, distributed between all our many parts. You will notice that there is no photograph to accompany this particular topic in the blog. You can thank me now, you can thank me later. But believe me, you DO want to thank me.

Tomorrow we enter a new phase of family life. Molly and I will go to the Vancouver School Board offices to enroll her in Kindergarten. Because she was born in Germany, we need to drag out every piece of paper the poor child has had her name printed on in the last four years. I am going to take this opportunity to apologize to Moll for the endless years of monotonous paperwork she will be forced to endure, all because her mom and dad were so selfishly residing in Stuttgart at the time of her birth. Sorry Molly.

Yikes. The school years are now officially breathing down our necks.

No comments: