Friday, February 1, 2008

E- Molly Reid and Fin Podborski



My mom has taken on the brave challenge of teaching the kids to ski. Not only did she outfit them with all the necessary equipment, she is also willing to take them up the mountain every Friday and ski with them. And when I say ski with them.....I mean run after them...help them when they fall....carry them up the hill...carry their skis...and all that fun stuff. Usually my mom's friends Catherine or Louise help her, but today it was my turn.

In less than half an hour we escaped from the grey slush of False Creek to the dry powdery wonderland on Seymour Mountain. We had a great time and the kids were surprisingly easy. Listen to Molly laugh in the video. She couldn't get enough of the whole thing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! The photos of the children in the snow look as if they were taken on a Hollywood stage set. They are incredible. I have an idea. Let's trade. You send snow. I'll send SAND! Hahahaha! That's just given me an idea for our swap. Don't say I didn't warn you!

Anonymous said...

Wow -- the girls are so big.Bryan and I loved the video!
Jane