Friday, February 1, 2008

Two years later..

When Eric and I were moving around every eight or nine months, pulling out familiar pictures to hang on bare walls was one of the first things I would do when we arrived somewhere new. Funny then how the walls in the first permanent home of our lives as a family have remained bare...until now.

Yesterday, I finally got around to making home a little more homey. Warning, do not pull out your virtual rulers or measuring tape. This was a very amateur, freehand attempt at wall hanging.




Note: These beautiful photographs of the kids were done about six months ago. The kids posed for the students at Focal Point studio in return for copies of the finished pictures. What a deal...let's just say that I actually cried when I saw them for the first time. It might be worth giving them a call to see if this opportunity still exists.

No comments: