Monday, June 11, 2007

WHATEVER

I cannot believe my husband would dare to write the post below. Single blogger my ass. A couple of measly, ill-begotten comments and he fancies himself Blog King.

Well.

I admit my posts have been a touch spotty lately. And for that I apologize. But hand over the creative reigns of this blog...I will not. As for his contention that I am sitting around watching ANTM (a FANTASTIC show, by the way), FALSE! If I am not recording these "meaningful moments"...might it be because I am out HAVING THEM? Then, after creating these "touching events", I am tired.

Plus, "blogging team together"? Please! Johnny-Come-Lately-Butler scribbles a few lines and now this is a group effort? Look through the posts, I beg you. Count them and see. Numbers don't lie.

And so now, husband-oh-mine...I throw down the gauntlet. Get out your speed typing mister. The challenge is set. In the next three weeks, lets just see who reigns supreme. It ain't gonna be pretty.

No comments: