Wednesday, September 26, 2007

E- Back to the future












My Dad came over last night to take care of a few things before his big trip to England and I got a chance to use Remote Desktop for the first time. It's a pretty amazing program that allows you to use the internet to control another computer in a remote location. So as I was sitting at my computer, the desktop, screensaver, all the programs and files showing up were actually from my Dad's computer 2 kilometres away. I know this will seem like pretty basic computing in the near future but it was a first for me. Anyways, my point is that I took the opportunity to grab some old photos of Molly from his computer and will post them to our new photo album, the blog. Come to think of it, this is our only photo album because we haven't had a picture developed in years.





No comments: