Monday, January 7, 2008

Dodgy break, but we are still loving the blog...

...possibly even more than before. The main reason? For Christmas, we gave our parents copies of the blog in book form. We printed them on Blurb.com and we were very happy with the quality of the finished product. Plus, as an added bonus (although this hasn't been apparent so far this year), it is an added incentive to keep on blogging. The book makes the chronicle of our year seem more real somehow than this virtual log...I guess I am still pretty old school.

There is a lot to catch up on since December 22. Wow, has it been that long? We had a fantastic holiday in Point Roberts. It truly felt like a get-away, most of all being dislocated from the busy "conected" world of Vancouver. There was reading, snacking, lots of socializing and guests. Exactly what Christmas should be, right?

And lately? Eric and I got back from Seattle today...we popped down for 36 hours to shop and hang out.

Now, back to life. No more forgetting the day of the week...what luxury is that? Nope, schedules and daytimers. Wall calendars and to-do lists.

Resolutions, you ask? Just one. And I can guarantee that Eric is rolling his eyes he reads this. Laundry. I vow to improve.

I just read that myself. Geez, how lame am I? Just for the record and to feel less like a thirty-something mom...I will also try to cut back on street racing, self-piercing and bull fighting. Not buying that? Me either. It really is just the laundry. Lame.

Pictures and more holiday details to follow.

No comments: