Monday, September 16, 2019

Day 15

Well, I missed a day. It was going to happen. I didn't skip it because I didn't feel like it...I just forgot. And, I am not going to let it throw me off...I am back on the wagon!

Things have smoothed out a little bit. Molly's timetable is sorted out (all for the best, I think) and we are relaxing into a bit more of a routine for the rest of us. We have a kitchen and a table and couches. It's nice. Odd aside...? All of our spoons seem to be gone. It's like they saw the renovation as an opportunity to make the great escape.

There is so much work to get done right now. It is non-stop. Luckily, I have my trusty (and somewhat glare-y) buddy to help me FOR HOURS with inputting Cobra schedules. She was the best. We listened to good music, had good snacks and got tons done. And cash went into Molly's pocket! She was really good at helping and made a few big catches. Best work friend EVER.


She managed to make some art on her iPad on her breaks:


And today, we missed rugby practice (Lukey) and the parent meeting (me), so we can be kept humble that we don't have things too sorted. But I did make a great hamburger soup in time for Lukey to eat before hockey and Finny before basketball. Just so darn grateful to have appliances :)

Not too sure what's up with the batting gloves...?

No comments: